Saturday, October 17, 2009

thoughts drippen away

As i sit back, and think on what i can remeber on the past about my child hood dreams i laugh, lol when i was a kid i wanted to be a power ranger at 6, at 12 i told my mom i was gonna graduate from itt college no b.s, 14 lol i wanted nothing more then to be with the girl i loved, 16 i wanted to be a artist, now im 19 and all those dreams, took the back seat and now success is riding shot gun. No one will ever know the thoughts that run trew my mind and thats a good thing cuz shit they might think im crazy, my son adrian is the thing that pushes me, his smile can clear up a bad day, i guess the reason im writing this is because of a song it made me think about how much my dad gave up for me its called his dream by ashton roth, my pops was a allstar at basketball 4time all state if im correct scholorship to duke and asu, but god stepped in and gave him me. Now hes 52 and been working everyday for the past 25yrs, supporting mom's, daniel, jenny and me. dont get it twisted my mother is the manger of the company she makes sure everything goes according to plan but my pops started the bussiness, and now i look at everything he did with thanks and love, but hes always told me when you do something do it to your full power, so ill take his life and his accomplishment to note and let that help me become the best father and husband i can be, the thing is im so afraid to fail, i dont want no ones help i guess thats my stubberness talking ask my wife she knows all about that, the reason i dont want no ones help is so they cant say, without me you wouldnt have this or that but instead i want to give the best lifes possible to my wife and especially my son because we only have one and we gotta make a impact on it....love, peace and chicken grease...............p.s i dont know why im saying this but be sure to call and thank the veterens you know for giving up their lives so you can live yours....thank you vets.. and nurses they make the hurt feel better and all the wifes because without them the world wouldnt go round..........and dads......

No comments:

Post a Comment